Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Challenge 5

Hi everyone welcome to this months challenge.

Thank you so much for all your fantastic mixed media makes in Challenge 4.

Here are our design team favourites and winner

TOP 3
No 9 - Paper Whims
No 14 - This little place
No 18 - Feelings


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
Top 3

WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge
and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
with
Winner A inky mess in the subject line.
Winners Badge

Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Oddball Art

CHALLENGE 5
Our challenge is anything mixed media

This months sponsor we have the fantastic 
Ikes art have fantastic digital stamps especially if you like the darker side of crafting.
She also stocks lots of other digital stamp  images too.


The design team ladies have been busy creating stunning projects using Ikes images and this is their fantastic makes.


Eileen
(No blog)





Good luck Everyone


4 comments:

  1. Thank you I'm always excited to receive a top pick placing, it is an honour to have my peers appreciate what I do. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing one of my projects for the Top 3 picks list. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for picking my canvas as the winner. I have just sent an email. Congratulations to the top 3.
    Thank you for another challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for having me as a Sponsor. Your DT creations are amazing :-)

    Hugz

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete